Suitable for Room Sizes up to: 23m2.
Futura Eco 2000W Slimline digital electric radiators is one of the most advanced Thermal electric radiators using the latest dry thermal technology to provide efficient electric heating. The stylish Slimline design guarantees a consistent level of warmth is distributed from a combination of both convected and radiated heat.
Set the radiator to your schedule, this radiator can keep up with your hectic lifestyle with the fully programmable controls what allow you to set a 7 day heating plan with different settings for every hour of every day of every week.
Simply mount the radiator on the wall and plug into the nearest socket. Nice and easy to fit no need to hire a professional tradesmen for an expensive installation.
- Rated Power: 2000w
- Suitable For Room Sizes up to: 23m2
- 3 Operation Modes – Eco, Frost protection & Program Mode
- Daily & Weekly 24/7 Timer
- Electronic Advanced Chrono-Thermostat with a temperature accuracy of 0.10°C with backlit blue LCD screen
- Operation Temperature: 0°C - 35°C
- Safety Heat Limiter
- Double Sided Fairing
- Open Window Detection
- White Aluminium Body
- Wall Mountable (All Mounting Brackets Supplied)
- Comes with a 3 Pin 13amp Plug
- Keypad Lock (ideal when installing radiators around Children or in public places)
- Manual Temperature Calibration
- Power Cable Length: 1.8M
- Product Dimensions: 815(W) x 590(H) x 80(D)mm
- Weight: 9.5Kg
2 Year Warranty!
How do I set the date and time?
We have created a short handy video on explaining just this:
How To Set The Date And Time On Your Futura Slimline Aluminium Electric Radiator
What kind of plug does it come with?
Comes with a 1.5m long cable and a 13 Amp 3 pin UK plug as standard
Note: Do not use this heater with adapters or extension cables for your own safety.
What size room will this heat?
This heater can provide a comfortable heat to a room up to a size of 23m2
How much does it cost to run?
A typical 2000W appliance costs 28.05c per hour to run, however this heater will use less energy to run once the desired temperature is reached.