Our Price: €1,056.87 ex VAT!
Our Price: €1,299.95 inc VAT!
You Save 26% (€300.00)
- W040 Spindle Moulder with Sliding carriage
- W030RC 1/2'' Routing Collet
- CB9830 Cutterblock with Straight Knives & 6 Profiles
- W030SD Sanding Drum Kit with 3 Sizes of Drum
- RCB10030: Rebate Block with Spur Cutters
- W522: Universal Wheel Base
For most people purchasing the W040 Spindle Moulder, it will be the first moulder they have owned and therefore they will also require some tooling. Although there is a vast range of tooling available in the market we have chosen some and bundled it together to form a great value package.
Cast Iron Spindle Moulder with sliding beam.
- Cast Iron Main Table
- Sliding Beam
- Cast Iron Cutter Hood
- Includes 1/2'' Routing Collet
- 4 Speeds; Softwood, Hardwood, Routing, Sanding
- Maximum Tooling Diameter 160mm
- Independently Adjustable Fences
- 100mm Diameter Extraction Outlet
This new addition to our range has all the features of our best selling W030 model plus the addition of a sliding beam carriage, ideal for panel work, cutting end grain or making tenons.
The beam runs on a set of bearings giving a smooth and precise action and can be locked in position when not required. The 24'' capacity is perfect for cabinet doors. The mitre fence can be adjusted from 90 degrees to 30 degrees each way and is also fitted with a work clamp and flip over stop.
A precision ground cast iron table, a steel base cabinet and a 2hp induction motor are the basic ingredients which make up this fantastic spindle moulder. The height of the spindle, which is a standard 30mm diameter, is controlled by the large hand wheel which can then be locked in position.
A simple belt change selects the correct spindle speed for the tooling. This 4 speed version provides even more versatility;
- 1500rpm - Drum Sanding *
- 4500rpm - Moulding Hardwoods
- 6500rpm - Moulding Softwoods
- 8500rpm - Routing **
The cutter hood is cast iron with a dust outlet at the centre providing efficient extraction for this machine which can produce a high volume of dust and chips. An extractor with 1000 cubic metres an hour airflow is recommended to cope.
The two aluminium fences are adjustable to set the width of the opening, to suit the cutters being used. The outfeed fence can also be stepped out, controlled by a fine pitch thread adjuster, for operations where the complete edge of the workpiece is being removed. Fully adjustable guards are connected to a hinged plate which can quickly be lifted to allow clear access to change the tooling.
Supplied with sliding beam, Set of spindle shims, 4 adjustable height rubber feet, 2M power cable and UK 3 pin plug.
Runs off any standard 13amp, 240v electric supply.
- Supply: 13amp (230v)
- Motor: 1,500w (2HP)
- Main Table Size: 600 x 400mm
- Sliding Table Size: 1000 x 200mm
- Sliding Carriage Stroke: 620mm
- Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Speeds: 4 (1500, 4500, 6500 & 8500rpm)
- Vertical Stroke: 110mm
- Table Aperture Diameter: 160mm
- Table Aperture Depth: 50mm
- Table Height: 870mm
- Fence Size: 125 x 700mm
- Dust Extraction Outlet: 100mm (4'')
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1000 x 1070 x 1280mm
- Rating: Light Trade
- Weight: 103kg
12 Months Guarantee!