Order before 2pm for Same Day Dispatch!
SIP 25KVA Pneumatic Column Spot Welder
Our Price: €4,065.00 ex VAT!
Our Price: €4,999.95 inc VAT!
You Save 28% (
Simple to use column spot welder which allows single or double pulses with increased control when welding oxidised, galvanised, stainless steel and coated steels.
Foot pedal operated this welder offers a 40 - 180amp DC weld current output range.
Requiring a 400v (50amp) 3 phase power supply this SIP spot welder has a 50KVA (max) / 25KVA @ 25% welding power. Featuring a 'DIGIT' electronic controller with a 5 step welding sequence, digital control panel, adjustable tip pressure and an adjustable throat depth.
The standard arm length is 340-480mm and the ddistance between the arms is 200mm. Accepts 1.6-5mm electrode sizes with an electrode force of 204kgF @ 304mm / 140kgF @450mm max. This spot welder is fitted with water cooling hoses (water cooler not supplied).
- Supply: 400v (50amp) (3 Phase)
- Max. Welding Power: 50KVA
- Duty Cycle @ 50%: 25KVA
- Welding Capacity:
- Mild Steel: 5 + 5mm (Flat) / 20 + 20mm (Bar)
- Stainless Steel: 3 + 3mm (Flat) / 12 + 12mm (Bar)
- No Load Voltage: 1.4v
- Short Circuit Current: 13.8KA
- Max. Electrode Force: 204kgF @ 340mm
- 140kgF @ 450mm
- Electrode Throat: 100mm
- Distance Between Arms: 200mm (Standard) 320mm (Optional)
- Arms Length: 340 - 480mm (Standard) 200 - 1000mm (Optional)
- Arms: 45mm
- Electrode Holder: 25mm
- Electrode: 20mm
- Noise Level: < 70dB
- Air Pressure: 4.8 Bar
- Water Flow Rate: 4 Litres/min
- Weight: 178kg
12 Months Guarantee!