Our Price: €4,065.00 ex VAT!
Our Price: €4,999.95 inc VAT!
You Save 20% (
SIP Mercury compressors feature a high performance and efficient IE3 motor, a thermostatically controlled centrifugal fan and an integrated POLY-V belt drive, which allows lower power losses and longer service life than standard V-belts.
The SIP Mercury Tronic 4-10-200 is powered by a heavy duty powerful 5.5HP motor. It offers a maximum pressure of 145psi (10 Bar). The Free Air Delivery is 17CFM (485 litres/ min).
The SIP Mercury units are suitable for intense and non-stop function, capable of 24 hours without a performance drop. They are also very easy to maintain and service.
Complete with an integrated air dryer that eliminates moisture from the air supply and extends the life of air tools.
Please Note: Stationary Compressors MUST be fitted with anti vibration mounts! Failure to do so will void warranty.
Pressure Regulator NOT Included!
- Supply: 400v (20amp)
- Air Receiver Size: 200 Litre
- Powerful 5.5HP (4kW) IE3 Motor
- Free Air Delivery: 17CFM (485 litres/ min)
- POLY-V Belt Driven Transmission
- Max Pressure: 145psi (10 Bar)
- Connection: 1/2'' BSP
- Duty Cycle: 95% efficient/ 100%
- Low Noise Level: 60dB(A)
- Mechanical ON/OFF Switch
- ETM II Electronic Controller
- Integrated Air Dryer (13amp /230v)
- Large Oil Filter/ Separator
- Pressure Switch
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 181kg
12 Months Guarantee!
Please Note: 3 Day Delivery on this item.