The SIP 10" Circular Saw is designed to cut ferrous metals and run from 230v supplies. The features include a single vice with cut-off clamp to eliminate break-off burrs, integrated coolant system, and a totally enclosed blade.
- Supply: 230v (13amp)
- Blade Speed: 42rpm
- Max Blade Size: 250mm
- Induction Motor: 1.1kW (1.5hp)
- Cutting Capacities:
- 90°: 75 x 45mm (box) / 60mm (round)
- 45°: 55 x 45mm (box) / 55mm (round)
- Built-in Coolant System with External Filter
- Designed for Cutting Ferrous Metals
- Pedestal Stand and Blade Included
- Cast Iron Machine Head and Base
- Single Vice with Cut-Off Clamp
12 Months Guarantee!