So, your 9 Litre Pure Argon Tig Welding Gas is now empty.
What do you do now?
Bring Back to our Store:
1. Bring back your empty cylinder to our store.
2. We will exchange your empty for a full refill. (You only pay for the refill)
Get your Refill delivered:
1. Call us on 022-40656 or order 'REFILL' Bottles Online.
2. We will then arrange an exchange of bottles with our courier.
3. We will arrange delivery of the new bottle to your address.
4. We will also arrange collection of empty bottle on the same day of delivery.
Please Note: Your empty bottle must be given back to the driver on the same day as the delivery of the new bottle.
Generally used when TIG welding stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminium it can also be used on a MIG welder for aluminium and alloys in conjunction with the correct MIG wire.
Argon is typically suitable for most TIG welding applications providing a capability of welding at any depth. The repair of alloy wheels, farming equipment, vehicle body panels, model work and metals used for aircraft are among many of Argons popular uses; however it is also used in many applications that you wouldn’t expect, such as filling the gap between your double glazing and the space in a light bulbs.
The Hobbyweld argon cylinder is filled with high purity, high quality gas, enabling us to boast a minimum purity of 99.995%, giving you the best possible results.
- Gas Pressure: 137 Bar (1,987psi)
- Gas Capacity: 1.32 Cubic Metres
- Water Capacity: 9 Litres
- Gas Mix: 99.995% Argon
- Cylinder Fitting: BS 341 No. 3 - G 5/8" BSP RH Female
- Suited Material: Carbon Steel/ Aluminium/ Stainless Steel
- Gas Property: Low Thermal Conductivity
- Optimum Range: 0.5 - 5mm
- Cylinder Height: 840mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 140mm
Collect in Store or Nationwide Delivery also available!
Hobbyweld Pure Argon Safety Data Sheet