So, your 9 Litre Oxygen Gas is now empty.
What do you do now?
Bring Back to our Store:
1. Bring back your empty cylinder to our store.
2. We will exchange your empty for a full refill. (You only pay for the refill)
Get your Refill delivered:
1. Call us on 022-40656 or order 'REFILL' Bottles Online.
2. We will then arrange an exchange of bottles with our courier.
3. We will arrange delivery of the new bottle to your address.
4. We will also arrange collection of empty bottle on the same day of delivery.
Please Note: Your empty bottle must be given back to the driver on the same day as the delivery of the new bottle.
This gas is commonly and traditionally used with a fuel gas (propane, acetylene or propylene) for cutting, welding, brazing and soldering. Oxygen supports the combustion of these gases and enables a much higher flame temperature to be achieved in comparison with air.
Our oxygen cylinders are filled from a bulk tank which ensures optimum purity, a 1% reduction in purity can increase consumption of oxygen by 20% or more, so you can see the benefits of a professionally filled gas bottle.
Combine this gas bottle with our Hobbyweld acetylene cylinder for the perfect portable rent free gas welding kit.
- Gas Pressure: 137 Bar (1,987psi)
- Gas Capacity: 1.33 Cubic Metres
- Water Capacity: 9 Litres
- Gas Mix: 99.5% Oxygen
- Cylinder Fitting: BS 341 No. 3 - G 5/8" BSP RH Female
- Suited Partner Gases: Acetylene / Propane / Propylene
- Cylinder Height: 840mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 140mm
Collect in Store or Nationwide Delivery also available!
Hobbyweld Oxygen Safety Data Sheet