So, your 20 Litre 5% CO2 +PLUS Welding Gas Cylinder is now empty.
What do you do now?
Bring Back to our Store:
1. Bring back your empty cylinder to our store.
2. We will exchange your empty for a full refill. (You only pay for the refill)
Get your Refill delivered:
1. Call us on 022-40656 or order 'REFILL' Bottles Online.
2. We will then arrange an exchange of bottles with our courier.
3. We will arrange delivery of the new bottle to your address.
4. We will also arrange collection of empty bottle on the same day of delivery.
Please Note: Your empty bottle must be given back to the driver on the same day as the delivery of the new bottle.
A popular shielding gas, ideally suited for MIG welding, in particular sheet metal and thin sections of mild steel under 7mm in thickness, such as car bodywork and light sheet work.
Hobbyweld 5 is a unique blend of Argon, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen gas mix (often referred to as a tri-mix or an argon shield); it is very easy to use and provides a sound weld at very little cost. This gas mix offers a great number of benefits over using straight carbon dioxide for welding; it decreases the chances of porosity, welding spatter and oxidation.
Hobbyweld 5 is our number one vehicle restoration gas and is a favoured mix with customers restoring classic cars and motorcycles. In short Hobbyweld 5 is a rent free welding gas cylinder with a number of benefits - it’s easy to see why it is the fastest selling gas in our range.
- Gas Pressure: 230 Bar (3,350psi)
- Gas Capacity: 6.46 Cubic Metres
- Water Capacity: 20 Litres
- Gas Mix: 93% Argon / 5% Carbon Dioxide / 2% Oxygen
- Cylinder Fitting: BS 341 No. 3 - G 5/8" BSP RH Female
- Suited Material: Carbon Steel
- Max Weld Depth: 7mm
- Optimum Range: 1 - 5mm
- Cylinder Height: 950mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 204mm
- Weight: 45kg
Collect in Store or Nationwide Delivery also available!
Hobbyweld 5% CO2 Safety Data Sheet