So, your 9 Litre 15% CO2 Welding Gas is now empty.
What do you do now?
Bring Back to our Store:
1. Bring back your empty cylinder to our store.
2. We will exchange your empty for a full refill. (You only pay for the refill)
Get your Refill delivered:
1. Call us on 022-40656 or order 'REFILL' Bottles Online.
2. We will then arrange an exchange of bottles with our courier.
3. We will arrange delivery of the new bottle to your address.
4. We will also arrange collection of empty bottle on the same day of delivery.
Please Note: Your empty bottle must be given back to the driver on the same day as the delivery of the new bottle.
A specially formulated Argon, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen gas mix (often referred to as a tri-mix or argon shield) which can be used in a number of welding positions. The name comes from the 15% carbon dioxide content; the extra CO2 gives this gas the capability of MIG welding carbon steels up to 18mm in thickness.
Welders will experience good arc stability and a broad heat which is due in part to the 2% oxygen content. The combined benefits of good welding performance and minimal spatter make it very popular among the agricultural, on-site and mobile welding market.
The wide operating range makes Hobbyweld 15 the best choice for structural steel work, medium gauge plate and general fabrication.
- Gas Pressure: 137 Bar (2,000psi)
- Gas Capacity: 1.40 Cubic Metres
- Water Capacity: 9 Litres
- Gas Mix: 83% Argon / 15% Carbon Dioxide / 2% Oxygen
- Cylinder Fitting: BS 341 No. 3 - G 5/8" BSP RH Female
- Suited Material: Carbon Steel
- Max Weld Depth: 18mm
- Optimum Range: 5 - 12mm
- Cylinder Height: 840mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 140mm
Collect in Store or Nationwide Delivery also available!
Hobbyweld 15% CO2 Safety Data Sheet