The biggest dust extractor in the Charnwood professional range with two large collection bags to run for longer times between emptying.
- Three Phase 16amp (400v)
- Quiet Induction Motor
- Up to 8 hours Continual Running
- Super Fine 2 mircron Filter
- Transparent Collection Bag
- Wheels Included For Portability
The high volume of air moved means this unit is capable of extracting from up to three machines simultaneously or through a longer hose system than smaller machines. Hose systems can include branches off to different dust producing machines around the workshop. The maximum recommended hose length between extractor and collection point is 10 metres. There is no limit to the total length of hose used in the network but any unused branches must be capped off or closed using a gate when not in use.
Supplied with a steel fan, 3 way outlet, four rubber wheels NVR switch and quick release metal straps on all bags. A 16 amp supply is required to run this machine. Hose is not supplied as standard, our 100mm diameter transparent hose is recommended, sold by the metre.
Click Here for Replacement Bags for this Dust Extractor.
- Motor: 2,200w (3HP)
- Voltage: 415v (3 Phase)
- Flowrate: 3,450 m3/hour (2,600CFM)
- Max Static Pressure: 336mmAq (13.2InH20)
- Inlet Diameters: 1 x 150mm or 3 x 100mm (4'')
- Impeller Diameter: 300mm (12'')
Bag Filtration: 2 Micron
- 8 Hour Run Time
- Drum Diameter: 500mm (20'')
- Bag Capacity: 2 x 148 Litres
- Dimensions: 1560 x 550 x 1920mm (W x D x H)
- Noise Level: 85dB
- Rating: Industrial
- Weight: 75kg
12 Months Guarantee!