The W796 is a portable dust and chip extractor aimed at the professional workshop needing to extract from one machine at a time.
- Professional Quality Motor
- Can Run up to 8 Hours a Day
- Ample 1000m3/hour Flowrate
- Quiet Induction Motor
- Transparent Collection Bag
- 2m Length of Hose Included
Highly recommended for MDF users this unit is suitable for fine dust or chip producing machinery such as double mitre saws, sanders, routers, table saws, bandsaws and spindle moulders.
Using the now upgraded 2 micron fine mesh cotton filtration bag and a see through heavy gauge plastic collection bag both fastened by quick release metal straps, the workshop will be not only a cleaner environment but a healthier one as well.
Supplied with 'indestructible' steel fan, 2m length of 100mm diameter flexible hose, 2 hose clips, 100mm inlet, transparent collection bag, 4 steering castors, cable and plug. Runs on a standard 13 amp fused supply.
Click Here for Replacement Bags for this Dust Extractor.
- Motor: 750w (1HP)
- Voltage: 230v (16amp)
- Flowrate: 1000 m3/hour (750 CFM)
- Max Static Pressure: 127mmAq
- 8 Hour Run Time
- Inlet Diameter: 100mm (4'')
- Bag Capacity: 70 Litres
- Collector Drum Diameter: 370mm
- Dimensions: 780 x 390 x 1370mm (W x D x H)
- Noise Level @ 3M: 75dB
- Rating: Industrial
- Weight: 36kg
12 Months Guarantee!