A trade rated panel saw capable of handling 8’ x 4’ panels. The sliding beam has a heavy duty construction with a telescopic support arm under the outrigger table, to allow heavier panels to be effortlessly moved.
The back fence is 1200mm long and is extendable to 2100mm. There is a sliding production stop with a metric measuring scale. The fence can be set at any angle between 90 and 45 degrees.
For crosscutting solid wood there is also an auxiliary mitre fence which is adjustable 60 degrees each way and has a cam lock vertical work clamp.
The rip fence runs on a solid steel bar and allows dimensions of up to 1225mm to be set. The is also a micro adjuster to allow the rip fence to be moved by small amounts.
A 3hp Induction motor supplies the power for cutting up to 100mm depth. There are 2 separate hand wheels for controlling blade height and blade tilt.
Supplied with emergency stop button, 24 tooth TCT sawblade, sliding beam, rear extension table, right hand extension table, dust extraction outlet 100mm diameter, cable and 16 amp plug.
- Main Table Size: 760 x 960mm
- Max Ripping Width Using Fence: 940mm
- Max Crosscutting Width: 1225mm
- Blade Tilt: 90 - 45 degrees
- Cutting Depth at 90: 100mm (4'')
- Cutting Depth at 45: 75mm (3'')
- Blade Diameter x Bore x Kerf: 315 x 30 x 3.2mm
- Work Table Height: 875mm
- Motor (induction): 2200w (3HP)
- Supply: 16amp 230v
- No Load Blade Speed: 4250rpm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2500 x 1400 x 1250mm
- Minimum Floor Area Required (W x D): 2500 x 3100mm
- Noise Level dB(A): 81/ 89.5dB(A)
- Rating: Trade
- Weight: 194kg
12 Months Warranty!
Please Note: 3 Day Delivery on this item.